Sam Bennett Game Preview: Panthers vs. Oilers - November 20
Sam Bennett and the Florida Panthers will meet the Edmonton Oilers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. Thinking about a wager on Bennett? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sam Bennett vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bennett Season Stats Insights
- Bennett has averaged 7:22 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -4).
- Bennett has yet to score a goal through five games this season.
- Through five games this season, Bennett has not recorded a point.
- Bennett has yet to post an assist through five games this year.
- The implied probability is 50% that Bennett hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Bennett has an implied probability of 33.3% of going over his assist prop bet.
Bennett Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers are 25th in goals allowed, conceding 61 total goals (3.8 per game) in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-14) ranks 27th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.