Stetson vs. Milwaukee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Milwaukee Panthers (2-2) and the Stetson Hatters (1-2) at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 77-70 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Milwaukee squad coming out on top. Tipoff is at 1:30 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Milwaukee is projected to cover the spread (3.5) against Stetson. The two teams are projected to go under the 151.5 over/under.
Stetson vs. Milwaukee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
- Line: Milwaukee -3.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Milwaukee -190, Stetson +155
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stetson vs. Milwaukee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Milwaukee 77, Stetson 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Stetson vs. Milwaukee
- Pick ATS: Milwaukee (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stetson Performance Insights
- On offense, Stetson put up 76.8 points per game (58th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It ceded 73.8 points per contest on defense (284th-ranked).
- The Hatters were 220th in the nation with 31.2 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 130th with 30.4 rebounds allowed per game.
- Last year Stetson ranked 117th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 13.8 per game.
- Although the Hatters forced 9.6 turnovers per game (16th-worst in college basketball), they ranked 25th-best in college basketball by averaging just 10.1 turnovers per contest.
- The Hatters played well in terms of three-point shooting, as they ranked ninth-best in college basketball in treys (10.0 per game) and 13th-best in shooting percentage from beyond the arc (38.3%).
- Last year Stetson allowed 7.9 three-pointers per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.3% (280th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Stetson took 56.4% two-pointers, accounting for 63.7% of the team's buckets. It shot 43.6% threes (36.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.