UCF vs. Auburn Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the UCF Knights (2-0) and Auburn Tigers (3-1) squaring off at Addition Financial Arena has a projected final score of 78-66 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored UCF, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
Their last time out, the Knights won on Monday 96-73 against Anderson (SC).
UCF vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Addition Financial Arena in Orlando, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UCF vs. Auburn Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCF 78, Auburn 66
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UCF Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Knights were outscored by 1.6 points per game last season, with a -46 scoring differential overall. They put up 60.6 points per game (265th in college basketball), and allowed 62.2 per outing (115th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups, UCF put up fewer points per game (55.3) than its overall average (60.6).
- When playing at home, the Knights averaged 11 more points per game last year (65.3) than they did in road games (54.3).
- UCF surrendered 58.1 points per game last season in home games, which was 12.1 fewer points than it allowed away from home (70.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.