Florida State vs. Colorado Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Colorado Buffaloes (4-0) and Florida State Seminoles (3-1) going head-to-head at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 80-74 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Colorado, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 4:00 PM ET on November 21.
The game has no set line.
Florida State vs. Colorado Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida State vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 80, Florida State 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida State vs. Colorado
- Computer Predicted Spread: Colorado (-5.8)
- Computer Predicted Total: 154.4
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida State Performance Insights
- Florida State ranked 235th in college basketball last year with 69.3 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 330th with 76.2 points allowed per contest.
- The Seminoles grabbed 28.6 boards per game (327th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 32.6 rebounds per contest (281st-ranked).
- Florida State ranked 150th in the country with 13.4 assists per contest.
- With 11.6 turnovers per game, the Seminoles ranked 152nd in the nation. They forced 11.5 turnovers per contest, which ranked 212th in college basketball.
- With 6.5 treys per game, the Seminoles were 274th in college basketball. They had a 33% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 240th in college basketball.
- It was a tough season for Florida State in terms of three-pointers allowed, as it gave up 9.1 treys per game (12th-worst in college basketball) and allowed a 37.6% three-point percentage to its opponents (11th-worst).
- Florida State attempted 37.7 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 65.6% of the shots it took (and 73.9% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.8 threes per contest, which were 34.4% of its shots (and 26.1% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.