Florida State vs. Northwestern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the Florida State Seminoles (4-0) against the Northwestern Wildcats (3-1) at Dollar Loan Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 87-71 in favor of Florida State, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Seminoles are coming off of an 80-45 victory against South Alabama in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Florida State vs. Northwestern Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Dollar Loan Center in Henderson, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Florida State vs. Northwestern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida State 87, Northwestern 71
Other ACC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Seminoles outscored opponents by 12.4 points per game last season (scoring 79.3 points per game to rank ninth in college basketball while allowing 66.9 per contest to rank 245th in college basketball) and had a +408 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Florida State put up 76.2 points per game in ACC play, and 79.3 overall.
- The Seminoles scored 86.3 points per game at home last season, and 74.8 away.
- Florida State gave up fewer points at home (60.2 per game) than on the road (73.3) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.