Dolphins Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +700, the Miami Dolphins are No. 5 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 6.
Watch the Dolphins this season on Fubo!
Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: -2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +700
Looking to place a futures bet on the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Dolphins in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Dolphins Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Dolphins are only fifth-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+700), but fourth-best according to computer rankings.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Dolphins' Super Bowl odds up from +2500 at the beginning of the season to +700. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 10th-smallest change.
- With odds of +700, the Dolphins have been given a 12.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Miami Betting Insights
- Miami's record against the spread is 8-4-0.
- The Dolphins have played 12 games this year and seven of them have hit the over.
- The Dolphins have won all eight of the games they have been listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- This season, Miami has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit, ranking best in the NFL by averaging 428.4 yards per game. They rank sixth on defense (300.2 yards allowed per game).
- The Dolphins rank 21st in scoring defense this year (22.2 points allowed per game), but they've been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 32 points per game.
Dolphins Impact Players
- In 12 games, Tyreek Hill has 93 catches for 1,481 yards (123.4 per game) and 12 TDs.
- In 12 games, Tua Tagovailoa has passed for 3,457 yards (288.1 per game), with 24 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, completing 70.1%.
- On the ground, Raheem Mostert has scored 14 TDs and picked up 828 yards (69.0 per game).
- In six games, Devon Achane has run for 534 yards (89.0 per game) and seven scores.
- In 12 games for the Dolphins, Bradley Chubb has recorded 6.5 sacks and 7.0 TFL and 52 tackles.
Bet on Dolphins to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dolphins Player Futures
2023-24 Dolphins NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Chargers||W 36-34||+10000|
|2||September 17||@ Patriots||W 24-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||Broncos||W 70-20||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Bills||L 48-20||+3000|
|5||October 8||Giants||W 31-16||+150000|
|6||October 15||Panthers||W 42-21||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Eagles||L 31-17||+600|
|8||October 29||Patriots||W 31-17||+150000|
|9||November 5||@ Chiefs||L 21-14||+500|
|11||November 19||Raiders||W 20-13||+50000|
|12||November 24||@ Jets||W 34-13||+75000|
|13||December 3||@ Commanders||W 45-15||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Ravens||-||+600|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.