Florida State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Florida State Seminoles (5-1) have the 23rd-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Florida State play in person!
At 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 30, the Seminoles play the Arkansas Razorbacks at home.
Seminoles NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000 (Bet $100 to win $6000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida State Team Stats
- The Seminoles are 3-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 1-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- In one-possession games, the Seminoles are 1-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
- Florida State is giving up 71.0 points per game this year (292nd-ranked in college basketball), but it has really thrived offensively, scoring 88.0 points per contest (13th-best).
Looking to place a futures bet on Florida State? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Florida State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Florida State is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 10th-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Florida State is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 20th-most victories.
- Florida State has three wins over Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 33rd-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Makayla Timpson: 12.2 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.7 STL, 3.2 BLK, 48.4 FG%
- O'Mariah Gordon: 16.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
- Ta'Niya Latson: 18.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Alexis Tucker: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.