Florida Atlantic Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Florida Atlantic Owls (6-1) are potential contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +5000 on the moneyline, the 24th-best odds among all college basketball teams and the best odds in the AAC.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Owls will play at home against the Charleston (SC) Cougars on Saturday, December 2 at 6:00 PM ET. Florida Atlantic is favored by 16.5 points, and the over/under is set at 152.5.
Florida Atlantic NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||24th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+5000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida Atlantic Team Stats
- Florida Atlantic is outscoring opponents by 16.9 points per game with a +118 scoring differential overall. It puts up 83.0 points per game (43rd in college basketball) and gives up 66.1 per contest (89th in college basketball).
- Florida Atlantic is 5-1 when playing as the favorite, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as underdogs.
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, Florida Atlantic is undefeated at 1-0. As favorites of 3.5 points or more, it has posted a record of 4-1.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Florida Atlantic and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 3-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 1-1
- Florida Atlantic has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (one).
- Florida Atlantic has the most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Florida Atlantic Players
- The Owls points and rebounds leader is Vladislav Goldin. He puts up 15.1 points per game and adds 6.4 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Bryan Greenlee's 3.9 per game.
- Alijah Martin is the top three-point shooter for the Owls, knocking down 2.4 per contest.
- Martin leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Goldin collects 2.1 blocks a contest to pace Florida Atlantic.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.