Florida Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers project solid results from the Florida Gators (5-3), listing them with the 27th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Gators go head to head with the Richmond Spiders. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Florida NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||27th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida Team Stats
- Florida's +79 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 9.9 points per game) is a result of scoring 83.3 points per game (37th in college basketball) while allowing 73.4 per contest (237th in college basketball).
- The Gators are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Florida has a 5-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and has yet to win (0-2) when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Gators are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by six points or fewer (0-2).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Florida and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Florida is 1-2 (.333%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins, but also tied for the 32nd-most losses.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Florida Players
- Walter Clayton Jr. leads the Gators in scoring (16.9 PPG) and assists (3.8 per game).
- Tyrese Samuel paces Florida with 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Clayton is the top three-point shooter for the Gators, hitting 2.3 per contest.
- Florida's steals leader is Clayton, who collects 1.9 per game. Samuel leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.