Florida State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +20000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the Florida State Seminoles (4-3) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saturday's slate features a neutral-site matchup for the Seminoles versus the South Florida Bulls. Game time is 1:30 PM ET. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Florida State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||62nd||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida State Team Stats
- Florida State has a +37 scoring differential, topping opponents by 5.3 points per game. It is putting up 78.9 points per game to rank 105th in college basketball and is allowing 73.6 per contest to rank 240th in college basketball.
- The Seminoles have a 2-1 record at home and a 0-2 record on the road while going 2-0 in neutral-site games.
- Florida State is 3-1 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-2) in games it was listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Florida State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Florida State has one Quadrant 1 win, tied for the 15th-most in the nation. But it also has two Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 32nd-most.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Florida State Players
- The Seminoles rebounds and assists leader is Jamir Watkins. He averages 6.1 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Florida State's scoring leader is Darin Green Jr., who puts up 14.1 points per game.
- Green is the top three-point shooter for the Seminoles, connecting on 2.9 per contest.
- Florida State's steals leader is Jalen Warley, who averages 2.1 per game. Baba leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.