Miami (FL) Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the Miami Hurricanes (5-1), giving them the 17th-best odds in all of college basketball and the top odds among ACC teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +3500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Hurricanes are at home against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Gametime is set for 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Miami (FL) NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|Preseason||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Miami (FL) Team Stats
- Miami (FL) outscores opponents by 10.0 points per game (scoring 86.3 per game to rank 22nd in college basketball while allowing 76.3 per outing to rank 290th in college basketball) and has a +60 scoring differential overall.
- The Hurricanes are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Miami (FL) is a perfect 4-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
- Miami (FL) has taken care of business when suiting up as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 3-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Miami (FL) and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Miami (FL) Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Miami (FL) has one win versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 17th-most in the country.
- Miami (FL) has tied for the 13th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Miami (FL) Players
- Wooga Poplar leads the Hurricanes in scoring, averaging 18.2 points per game.
- Miami (FL) is led in rebounding by Norchad Omier's 8.5 rebounds per game and assists by Nijel Pack's 3.8 assists per game.
- Poplar is the top three-point shooter for the Hurricanes, connecting on 3.2 per contest.
- Bensley Joseph records 2.3 steals and 1.0 block per game, both team-high averages.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.