Heat Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
According to sportsbooks, the Miami Heat (11-8) have +4000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Saturday, December 2 at home against the Indiana Pacers, beginning at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Heat NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+4000||12th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Make the Finals||+1400||-||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|To Make the Playoffs||-600||-||Bet $600 to win $100|
Think the Heat can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat Standings Information
|5||New York Knicks||3.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat Team Stats
- The Heat have 11 wins so far this season (11-8).
- This year, the Heat have a 5-2 record at home and a 6-6 record on the road.
- The Heat have gone 9-2 when playing as favorites, with two victories (2-6) when listed as underdogs.
- The Heat are 4-1 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and are 5-1 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- When playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season, the Heat have put up a spotless 1-0 record. Meanwhile, they are victorious in only one of seven games when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Heat's Top Players
- The Heat scoring leader is Jimmy Butler, who averages 21.7 per contest to go with 5.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- Miami's leading rebounder is Kevin Love, averaging 6.9 boards per game, and its best passer is Kyle Lowry with 4.4 assists per game.
- The Heat get the most three-point shooting production out of Duncan Robinson, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
- Lowry and Haywood Highsmith lead Miami on the defensive end, with Lowry leading the team in steals by averaging 1.3 per game and Highsmith in blocks, averaging 0.8 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.