Fire damages garage of Jupiter mansion

Fire damages garage of Jupiter mansion

Story Video: Click here

Palm Beach County Fire Rescue responded to a fire Tuesday morning in the Bears Club development in Jupiter.

According to Capt. Albert Borroto, crews responded at 8:17 a.m. to reports of a fire at a home in the 100 block of Bears Club Dr.

First-arriving crews reported flames and smoke from the garage of a home and worked to put out the flames.

Borroto said all of the occupants of the home were able to get out safely along with family's pets.

The fire was extinguished by 9 a.m. An investigator is responding to the location.

Scripps Only Content 2016